rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:

TrueAmateurModels.com Affiliate Program - New Amateur & Homemade
Free Hosted Galleries

Name: Hope
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Height: 5' 00

My name is Hope and I am 19 years old. Southern born and raised too! I used to live in Alabama (which
was also where I was born) but I moved to Florida a few years ago. I was walking around an outdoor
music festival over the weekend, and that's where I met a photographer that specialized in shooting
nude models! He saw me standing in the crowd and listening to this band play their song, so he just
decided to walk over and talk to me about the band onstage. After the band played their song, we both
walked over to buy a couple of drinks. I was also a little bit hungry, so I also bought myself a hot dog
and french fries too. Ray sat down on the picnic table with me so that I could eat my food and we
continued to just talk with each other. That's when he started talking to me about his nude modeling
website! Unlike some of the other models on the TrueAmateurModels.com website, it really didn't take
much convincing for me to agree to do a shoot because I have actually always wanted to become a
model! The idea of modeling nude on the internet has always been a fantasy of mine and I also had
a great time at the shoot! The photographer (Ray Edwards) and I have also shot together in the past,
so I have other pictures from prior shoots in the members area, including handjob pictures! I hope
that you all enjoy my homemade modeling pictures!!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

photos above used from the gallery
Hope Harper Modeling Nude - TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Helena
Employment: Real Estate Agent
Height: 5' 07

My name is Helena and I am 33 year old recently divorced woman. I work as a Real Estate agent
selling new homes. I came into contact with a photographer on my way back home on an airplane
flight from Los Angeles to Tampa. I had gone out there to visit with my family and a few close
friends. I didn't have my cell phone on me on the flight, nor did I have my laptop either. However,
there was a guy sitting beside me on the flight and we talked quite a bit about all sorts of things.
The one thing that really intrigued me was the fact that he shoots amateur girls modeling without
their clothes on for a nude modeling website! I have always thought about having someone shoot
some sexy pictures of me modeling nude but I never really became involved with anything like
that. We talked about it a lot though, and once I saw the TrueAmateurModels.com website, I really
wanted to do the amateur modeling shoot! The photographer Ray and I hooked back up the next
day to shoot even more and I had a lot of fun! I hope that you guys enjoy my amateur
and homemade nude modeling pictures!

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ama...be-helena.html

Name: Maria
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative

My name is Maria and I am a 23 year old latina woman! As you can probably tell by many of the pictures,
I had an absolute blast at the modeling shoot! I wanted to have fun with my pictures and I also wanted to
do as many different poses and positions as I possibly could do! I usually get compliments from guys
about my big and plump ass! Do you like a big ass on a woman? If you do, I hope that you like my big
and thick ass! And of course, my breasts are 100% natural too! I don't have any experience with nude
modeling, and this was a first time shoot for me, but I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling
pictures! As of now, I have a total amount of 800 high resolution modeling pictures on the website, but I
am also planning on shooting for the TrueAmateurModels.com website again! I hope that you all enjoy
watching me remove my wet panties, as well as getting into all sorts of various poses and spread positions!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/lat...del-maria.html

Name: Scarlett
Height: 5'02
Employment: Supermarket Cashier Clerk

Scarlett is a 31 year old amateur and big breasted blonde MILF babe! She is employed over at the local
grocery market down the street and that's where I came into contact with this short and horny babe!
Hell, I had absolutely no idea at all if whether or not this plumped ass blonde babe would ever even
consider the possibility of participating in an amateur nude modeling shoot, but as you can see, Scarlett
sure knows how to spread apart those legs, as well as use the both of her hands in order to expose that
asshole between those plump ass cheeks! As you can see, Scarlett also knows how to stroke on a dick!
Watch this blonde MILF babe stroke all over that hard cock in front of her pretty face! I really wanted to
blow a load all across those plump ass cheeks, so I had Scarlett lie down on her stomach so that I could
jerk my dick off and cum all over those big butt cheeks! Scarlett and I are both planning on doing other
types of hardcore scenes for the website, so be sure to watch for more coming! Hope you all enjoy
these high resolution modeling and handjob pictures, featuring Scarlett Model and Ray Edwards from
TrueAmateurModels.com.

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/bus...-scarlett.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote