View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 09:13 AM  
xKingx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
What is the end game of all of this. Why are so many people happy for letting refugees into the country?

I saw on the news the guy who is in charge of a foundation that "helps" the refugees. They pick them up from the airport. Pay the rent on a furnished apartment with utilities and cable for 3 months in advance. Stock the refrigerator with food, AND...they get the refugees a job.
They also get govt. money to do all of that.

Sounds nice.

And then I ride down the street here in Las Vegas and on every corner there is a homeless person holding a sign begging for food. Most of them are U.S. military vets.

Why the fuck isn't the govt. helping THEM?

It's incredible to me. And all of these bleeding heart people screaming for refugees to enter our country...and the refugees don't speak our language. They don't share our beliefs on anything. They come from a culture and a religion that treats women like dogs, and hate gay people

WTF?

This is NOT like 1881 when a flood of Irish people legally immigrated.
They were able to pretty easily assimilate (once they got past the racial hatred).

For these refugees...coming to America is like landing on Mars.

Didn't any of us learn anything from what is happening in France and Germany?
I guess not.

Did none of you read the reports about Muslim immigrants raping German women? I know that CNN and MSNBC didn't cover those stories, because it didn't fit with their agenda. But it did happen.

And what about the horrible terrorist attacks in France?

I want to help people...but goddamnit, we have our own homeless and hungry men, women, and children right here in the United States.
And nobody is flying them to new homes and giving them food, a nice apartment, and a job.

As for banning 7 countries out of all the Muslim countries in the world (the 7 that Pres. Obama's administration labeled for terrorism)...why would any of you want to possibly let someone in the country who is going to do something horrible? Why not nip it in the bud?

Hell, during the height of the Cold War...it wasn't exactly easy to travel to Russia and back either.
And until last year...going to Cuba wasn't possible from the U.S.

But now? All of a sudden...it's "unconstitutional"? I thought the U.S. Constitution was for U.S. citizens.
Damn right
xKingx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote