View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 10:16 AM  
Jesse1984
Web Viking

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by john1975 View Post
Its sad how you guys have amazing , great content for BDSM / FemDom like categories.

But treat webmasters like "who gives a sht....we'll get around to it whenever...maybe a few more months..or whenever we feel like".

that's generally the vibe.

I don't even know WHAT site (code?) works for affiliates now and what doesn't....everythings like up in the air.
First off thank's for the compliment on the content.

Second, I don't quite think that's true, although I'm sure it may have come off that way. Affiliates are an integral part of our [and any] paysite's business, you represent a large chunk of sales and traffic and the relationship is largely symbiotic to a point. There has been a fair amount of role changing and turnover at Kink in the past, coupled with changing platforms [NATS to our Beta system] and models [individual sites to one unified pass.] At times there haven't been appropriate systems in place to ensure a smooth transition on all parts.

However, that's done and in the past and part of my job here at kink is to test and consider all segments of traffic when making changes, affiliates, SEO, mailing, partners, and so on. Clearly I've been in this thread a lot and I've also taken on the responsibility of general affiliate management while we look for a new affiliate manager and I'm committed to fixing the problems and getting you [affiliates] more support.

Finally, BOTH systems still work. Both [outside of some occasional display, not tracking bugs] still work and track correctly. You can use aff.kinkydollars.com or beta.kinkydollars.com to promote our sites, all the tools should still work and if they don't, hit me up and I'll get someone on it ASAP.

As a reminder, the rebill with $0.00 and the inverted shoot sales percentages should be fixed today assuming they pass QA. The displayed amounts for shoot percentages may take a few more days to fix as they have to work on a script to go back and correct them.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail first, before posting here.
Jesse1984 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote