View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 06:12 PM  
Jesse1984
Web Viking

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkbeard View Post
Yes you should. They set the precedent for that many years ago when they silently closed their KinkLive chat program and redirected all the Kinklive affiliate traffic to their replacement Flirt4Free whitelabel without any kind of notice or credit for the traffic.

In 2017 you've got to close your own traffic leaks. Programs in general no longer seem willing to (a) avoid creating them or (b) fix them when they unavoidably happen.
Sadly Dan is not wrong for the most part. That being said, all of that happened prior to me joining the team here and I'm working an uphill battle [as is the rest of the team here] to fix the issues that happened with the transition from NATS to the new Beta platform, and keep in communication with the affiliates and fix the issues ASAP.

Despite the misquotes in the press lately and the general bad vibes over the past few months, Kink isn't going anywhere, we're still committed to affiliates and growing the brand. We've got some great new things on the horizon that will make things better than ever. But I could spout marketing rhetoric all day, but at the end of the day actions speak louder. I may not be perfect but I've been following up with every single one of you, finding money owed [if any] and fixing any bugs you bring to my attention.

As far as Kinkysense goes, that's a dead horse, long since dead. Moving forward, any large scale changes we'll communicate better, I'm working on a new newsletter system and better posting in the admin news section. As a heads up, we will be moving to a new Kink 3D platform soon so if you are promoting Kink 3D [not VR] e-mail me and I will fill you in on anything you need to know.

Cheers.
Jesse1984 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote