View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 08:09 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Expert View Post
This is an HK MP5 with a sound suppressor
Really? You have found it in Goggle, I guess? So sound suppressor is somehow different to a silencer in your language? Sorry but in mine it means the same: ГЛУШИТЕЛЬ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Expert View Post
a clone, huh

that's funny, considering how the russians totally ripped that design from the German STG44:

Who Really Designed The AK-47? - The Firearm BlogThe Firearm Blog

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Dude have you seen STG-44 and classic AK47? Have you tried to dissemble them and learn their construction? What exactly do they have in common in your clueless opinion? I mean yes, they both use intermediate cartridges... but what else? Their construction is as different as an apple is different to a screwdriver. Only a complete moron who have seen the rifles in the movies only would compare STG-44 and Kalashnikov. STG-44 is much closer to M16 but not to AK47.

These are STG-44 and AK47 at the same picture:

Do you see any similarity in their construction/design? Course both are assault riffles and that's all they have in common. Everything else is a way different. Even an idiot can see it, if he's a bit smarter than you, of course ;)

This is M16 BTW (note its contraction elements and compare them with STG-44):

The AK riffles have an absolutely unique design that made them #1 in the world. They will fire in frozen Arctic, in dusty desert and in wet jungle every time you pull the trigger, They can be assemblied and disassembled even by a girl within seconds (watch the videos above). They will shoot under water, they will shoot filled with a sand, they will shoot if you run over them with a car. The STG-44 and M16 riffles are not even close to that, because their construction is much more complex and seriously different to AK.

P.S. iPhone and a stone brick look similar, but they are very different inside - just believe me