Thread: Hot or Not Got a new toy today
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 09:25 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
And Lamborghini cloned Russian Ladas because both have wheels.
You are just an idiot, right? The toy on the OP's picture is an AK74U clone and AFAICS with that resolution, a bad one. Perhaps made in China... The original Soviet model:

The modern versions may have two-handed breechblock etc, but the basic construction elements are the same. E.g. this:

or this:

Also there are AK-based rifles for hunting and civilian use (non-military) that you can legally buy in any gun shop in Russia. E.g. Saiga for 7.62×39, 5.6×39, 5.45×39, .223 Remington/5.56×45, .308 Winchester/7.62×51, .30-06 Springfield and 9×53 calibers:

I have a 4.5mm sport version based on AK-105 (you can't kill with it if you are not an idiot to aim an eye or a neck, the max it can do is to shoot through a human's palm) which I've bought for my son when he was a kid for about 4500 RUB (~ $75 USD) and it has a better quality, because it's made in Russia on the Kalashnikov factory, but not somewhere in China...

P.S. And to make you looking a real retard... The classic Lada is a slightly-modified version of Italian Fiat 124, because all the classic Ladas were designed by Fiat:

You are really a complete idiot