View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 04:48 AM  
chimpchomp01
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
oh my dear god - where should i start to explain what you all made wrong?

1st of all: a website with 40 k unique visitors per day and only 700+ income per month???
where did this users come from? Afganistan?

2. I think I have not seen a slower page in a while. Donīt know if itīs your server or the script. And yes google likes fast sites.

3. SEO does not help you against your technical issues. I donīt know who you gave the 200 but you should better kick his ass because the loading time of this page should be the first he had to see if he have only a small clue how google works.

4. But the worst what happens here is that a tonn of site is not only copying your site 1to1 - for me it looks like they are using your bandwidth too.

JUST SEARCH FOR SOME OF YOUR TEXTCONTENTS IN GOOGLE[/URL]

and you will see how many idiots out there got your complete content for much less than 2000.

I am sorry to tell you that - but this site is not worth a penny.

Greetings

Thommy
Interesting feedback here. Just out of interest as I am a newbie myself, what exactly do you mean when you describe content thieves? How are they stealing his content and using his bandwidth?

Cheers,
Jesse
chimpchomp01 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote