View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 08:05 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

I don't want him to fail, but he already has before even taking office. Many of his cabinet positions aren't even filled yet due to the incompetency of his transition effort, and lack of vetting. I'm not talking about the prominent positions that we see on the news, but many of the very important smaller slots to be filled in his administration. There's a ton of them, and they're still empty -- and they still will be next week when he takes office. And probably the week after that, and so on.

If this is any sign of how he's going to run things, then we're in for a major shit show.

So it's not even a question really of whether I want him to fail -- I have zero confidence in his abilities to be president. Less than zero. He's a fucking dumbass and doesn't know where he stands on anything because he's a con man that says whatever he thinks will propel him through the next few moments. I'm confused as to why any person can't know this when they see it, because to me it's as clear as looking at the sky and knowing it's blue.

Donald Trump is a sham and has always been, and you will all find out over the next four years if you haven't joined the smart people who know it already.