View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 04:58 PM  
skrog
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
You made banners for me?? You mean those I have never gave you a go ahead for ? those I have never seen ? those for which you have at least doubled the price for when I asked to see them ? those which samples of you were going to send weeks ago ( tomorrow in your calendar) and I had to ask if "your dog eaten them for breakfeast"?

So quote from your e mail: ".....I can do the 10 banners for $50 for you."
or is there another Skrog out there???

Before you start dragging a shit like that into my thread, check the shit you have written to me....

...as for another nick of mine here, there is NONE and that is why the Fap dude never came back in over a year, so why don't you also and stop begging for jobs you do not intent to complete and try to play "bait and switch" games with honest business persons instead.

For now,I will NOT go to your threads and piss on you with your own piss... But you better lay off mine and take a chill pill instead.

Now, what we are promoting is lesbian slavery motive.... So the banners must reflect that.To start I would need only 10 most common size banners, with embedded HTML links in them to the main site.
then later we can do more.

Let me know of some ideas ( like what pictures or section of which) would you use and we would go from there.

-------------------------------------------

I emailed you back this.

Do you have certain text you would like used on the banners? Do you want static or animated banners? I have the logo and trailer1.mov. I can pull clips from the trailer and animate them in the banner.

Here is the list of sizes:

728x90
160x600
300x250
300x100
305x99
250x250
468x60
120x240
120x600
125x125

Then you replied with this.

Anyway right now we are talking banners for After Dark only

It is important that the textlogo ( above in left corner is the same or similar)....

also when you create any ideas and it is not in After Dark, you can "borrow" stuff from our other site ( clips or static jpg)

Now, for the general feel we are NOT promoting lesbian sex per say BUT the sub/dom, slavery,prison, punishments etc.... so suggestion of whipping, branding, electro ( for example in anything animated) would be a key.

Now as to the text aside from the text logo? Something like this or parts of it:

Follow the Fantasy, Watch more Pay less.....
Mistresses seducing Lesbian Slaves Women in Prison themes of Domination Submission Bondage Free Clips Streaming Videos DVDs Feature length Sapphic Genre films
The Finest uncut Episodes of Lesbian Slavery and Domination Erotica

or anything else you may come up with

And yes a coupe of them animated may be good to try.
Back to you
Celand

It seems like you did give me the go ahead to START the banners by the wording of those replies.

skrog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote