View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 10:49 AM  
EzGirls

Industry Role:
Thank you, all. & Happy New Year!

It's funny - I guess - working in the industry for my 'vanilla' job as a content writer (booooring business stuff...pays well, but I'd rather chew on glass lol) - I KNOW There are no guarantees, and 90 % of SEO gurus are selling snake oil. And black hat tricks don't pay in the long run (or do they in the adult industry...? ;-))

I didn't have the foresight when I started our agency to include KWs in our domain. In the straight world, while a keyword rich domain can be a boost - it doesn't guarantee first or even 10th page rankings.

In the adult world - it's a serious disadvantage if you don't have KWs in your domain.

My email is ezgirlsguide /ate/ gmail (period) com. (not sure if I have those posting privileges so will write it out - and if that's a problem, dear G F Y gods, don't boot me, just delete it, pretty please?)

@Fappy - that sounds reasonable & I'll send you an email. I know there aren't any guarantees - but lnikbuilding helps. I know content is King - but my content is quite a bit better than at least 2 of the top ranking sites - and when I look at their link profiles, it seems that's how they're beating me :-/

Last edited by EzGirls; 01-16-2017 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: creative writing
EzGirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote