View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 04:07 PM  
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

KB's Top Ten Memories, and Quotes of INternext

10). Wonderful cocktail party thrown by AVN in the Presidential Suite my bro D$ and J$ had- ( I was lucky to share the extra bedroom for two nights), little did i know earlier that evening that the glass door may appear to be open , when it is NOT. J Styles saw me almost concuss myself silly.

9). David from Python asking a certain big head honcho of a major company if that was his daughter he was with. PRICELESS for those of you know who.

8). Talking to the guys at Sexinc about my new Too Short venture to which they said "hey man that's way cool!, I love Too Short he is old school!" then I said well turn around and say hello...and he appeared to shake their hand and both guys turned white as a ghost, great laugh. They had no idea he was in the party.

7). DJ Evan speaking into a lamp at 5:00 am tony soprano style while discussing proprietary info, ten minutes after J styles informed him that the FBI had an office on the floor :-))
westin DIPLOMAT- dignitaries stay there from all over the world people.....wow.

6). Players Pool party kicks it off hot with a performance from YT Cracker freestylin' I get a call from Too Short he is on the way at 8:30, he is on at 9 - 8:45 torrential monsoon hits the Westin. Turntables and D$'s hopes were all washed away- until later that evening.

5). Too Short playing for 100 lucky webmasters upstairs with a bar set up in a cool ballroom with a balcony- performing his old school classics over Evan from XPAYS killer break beats! CLASSIC MEMORY.

4). Hearing JJ and Rockfish rock Silvercash's party at the pool- kudos on the bikini contest.... as well.

3). Me disappearing for two days ( something I rarely do) I think it had to do with PIGTAILS........

2). Fucking Haitian's I hate them all- Je Desteste les Haitian's

And the number ONE quote and memory of the tradeshow goes to SWEET T!

Driving on the way to the wonderful webquest/ Hustler dinner at AGO in South Beach aboard the NATIONAL NET EXPRESS J Styles asks if anyone has read the recent WIRED MAG articl on Gary and Sex.com- I begin to cring because I am with my date and know where this is about to go-

The quote they took from me in case you haven't read the article was along the lines of introdcuing a new girlfriend to Gary and saying she sucks cock like you wouldn't believe....

Uopn hearing that "pigtails" as I will call her gasps and shakes her head-
Tony says' Well maybe tonight if we run into any reporters you could tell em how well this one does double anal , double vaginal...."

Thank G-d I think she took ten xanax's that night- it'd all she ate at AGO, well that and a piece of Gnocci...

ONE gnocci.