View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 11:27 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
It sure is a threat.

Say what you want about Russia and what Russia has done in the pasty sixty years, but there is a good reason for this. Russia wanted a buffer between Europe and Russia itself. On the face of it this sounds rather silly until you factor in what Germany did during WWII. I know Russia was friendly with Germany at the time, etc, but their policy for the past sixty years has revolved around this buffer.

I can see how the US placing more troops in Poland can be threatening. However, the United States and Russia going to war with each other will never happen. We already saw how much Russia suffered during WWII, and that was against a small country with limited resources. Imagine two countries the size of the US and Russia going head to head in a ground war in Europe that would quickly expand around the globe.
It wouldn't be us declaring war. We are there via NATO as support for the bordering European Union countries. This is why Putin was behind Brexit, to break up the European Union, I'd this is why Putin wants to dismantle NATO.

"Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania"

This is the guy Trump is picking asses with and Republicans LOVE

US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin?s ?aggression?
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote