View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 11:10 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Trump supports Crimea as part of Russia, Putin's croneys had that added to the Republican platform in August after he became the nominee and after Putin's Manafort came on board back in March, they took out language about helping protect Crimea and arming the Ukraine Trump changed views on Ukraine after hiring Manafort - POLITICO
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Trump isn't going to fix it, he intends to give Russia the thumbs up.
I am so tired of the political games. The Republican party blasted Obama for being weak on Russia and Putin, allowing Russia to reclaim Crimea, and not doing enough in Ukraine. Now we have Trump and who seems to be willing to completely over look this? What changed, and will Republicans now claim Trump is going easy on Russia?

I might even be willing to overlook Crimea really. It seems to me that the vast majority of people from Crimea supported this. The entire area is very "Russian" friendly. However, this is not the case with Ukraine.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote