View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 08:05 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
1. It's not "approval ratings"...it's Job Approval from a new poll (one of the many polls that were proved completely wrong this year).
He hasn't taken office yet, and we don't know how that poll is weighted between Republicans and Democrats.
My guess is all the Democratic voted 0 and all the Republicans in the poll voted 100.

2. Consider doing what I do and pay for your own healthcare and stop waiting for somebody else to take care of you. You make a good salary don't you?
Then shouldn't that money be spent for people who actually are in real need?
Robbie, seriously, what the fuck? It's Trump's approval ratings. It's the president elect approval ratings. When ever we discuss the approval ratings for the president (or the president elect) we do not stop everything and have a discussion about if it is weighted between one party or the other. Listen very carefully when I say this - the approval ratings are the approval ratings. Period.

It's just like the unemployment rate. The unemployment rate is the unemployment rate. It's the same exact figure we've used since I was born. When the official unemployment rate is 4.6%, it means the unemployment rate is 4.6%. It doesn't mean we need to have a discussion about people who are under employed or people who are no longer looking for employment blah blah blah. The unemployment rate is the unemployment rate. Period.

Trump is the lowest approval rating of any President elect. Get used to it because it's not going to get better.

Gallup: Trump has low approval rating to begin presidency - Business Insider

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote