View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 02:59 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
and more just came out..

The CIA has been investigating allegations of Trump's team being paid by the Russians. The investigation started in late 2016 when an un-named "Baltic state" forwarded a phone recording of someone in Trump's team setting up a payment with the Kremlin.

The CIA has obtained a warrant from the FISA court to intercept transactions from the Russian bank and it apparently also related to 3 of Trump's associates but not Trump himself at that time. It was granted 3 weeks before election day meaning this is a pretty new investigation considering the time line of other events..

According to the article, the current status of the investigation is unknown..

Trump Russia dossier claims investigated by US counterintel in 2016 - Business Insider

the BBC article..

Trump 'compromising' claims: How and why did we get here? - BBC News

From the BBC article about the sex tape and the money, much more in depth.

"Later, I used an intermediary to pass some questions to active duty CIA officers dealing with the case file - they would not speak to me directly. I got a message back that there was "more than one tape", "audio and video", on "more than one date", in "more than one place" - in the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow and also in St Petersburg - and that the material was "of a sexual nature".

So much smoke... getting hard for the deniers to claim there isn't a fire.. The CIA doesn't get warrants with out reason...
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote