View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 01:52 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Well like I said, the election is over.

What could Trump do that would disapoint you?

What do you not want to see Trump do?

What could he do that would cause you great concern? Starting conflict in the South China sea? Lifting sanctions on Putin?
This is why I take Robbie about as seriously as I take JoushaMo..

He always deflects and talks about everything "but" the the subject matter. He knows he can't defend Trump's actions but Trump's actions don't bother Robbie because it's all ok as long as he's not liberal/democrat..

This is why Robbie is rambling on about polls and not Trump's connections to Russia and the constant lies/bad choices.. It's distract, distract, distract, deny, deny, deny..

BTW the Senate is opening up a new probe on connections to Russia from election staff..

Intelligence panel to examine possible campaign links with Russia, senators say - CBS News

The fucked part is it's a "secret" committee which means we will likely never see much of the real info, they will just sugar coat it and make excuses. Democrats are trying to push for a bi-partition open investigation but as typical Republicans want to keep it all secret..

Meanwhile Republicans had no issues publicly airing the Benghazi investigations and Hillary's email.. I think it's getting close to time to start burning down some houses.. If they are open about this stuff then fine, but if Republicans try to sweep this under the rug I for one will be heading to DC to start doing my civic duty and saying no to these fucks..
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote