View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 01:46 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Well like I said, the election is over.

What could Trump do that would disapoint you?

What do you not want to see Trump do?

What could he do that would cause you great concern? Starting conflict in the South China sea? Lifting sanctions on Putin?
He wouldn't be starting conflict in the South China Sea. That would be China doing that.
I hope that he's able to show strength and then negotiate.
The perception of strength is admired in many cultures (including our own).

If he can get Putin to play ball with the U.S. in a big way...then yeah, lift the sanctions. Pres. Obama would do no differently...and in fact entered the White House 8 years ago determined to forge a friendship with Putin (it just didn't work out).

As far as disappointment... I'd have to give that a few years to see what happens. Just like I did personally when Obama took office (I voted for him).

Anything he does in the first couple of years that doesn't jibe with his campaign promises, I would attribute to him being in a position to see more intel and have a clearer picture of things.

But those would be details and it would need a couple of years to see if what he assesses is correct or not.

His overall economic message is the one I voted on. And I don't see why anyone would not want to have companies repatriate trillions in cash and bring jobs back to the U.S.

I read that APPLE is actually considering moving production of the IPhone to the U.S.!!!!
And all the "experts" said it couldn't be done.
They are weighing out the savings that will come their way in tax relief and better regulations in their decision.

Plus there are a long list of companies already moving money and jobs back after speaking with Trump. It's almost daily now that new ones are announcing it.

You have to search for it, because the media is not reporting on it at the moment. You know how the media is. They latch on to a handful of stories...and pretend that nothing else is happening in the world.

Right now they are only reporting on Pres. Obama and Michelle's last days in office with feel good fluff pieces; covering the confirmation hearings, and spending hours and hours talking to EACH OTHER in their panels about Russia. lol