View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 11:37 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
So you want to blame his approval rating on everyone other than Trump? I am sure his approval rating has nothing to do with his war with our own intelligence agencies, or his putting completely unqualified people into office such as Ben Carson running HUD although he has never even remotely worked in this area. He is licking Putin's ball sack while pissing off China.

Robbie, my eyes are open wide. Last night while I was sleeping our government secretly voted to remove my health benefits. Another win for Trump.
1. It's not "approval ratings"...it's Job Approval from a new poll (one of the many polls that were proved completely wrong this year).
He hasn't taken office yet, and we don't know how that poll is weighted between Republicans and Democrats.
My guess is all the Democratic voted 0 and all the Republicans in the poll voted 100.

2. Consider doing what I do and pay for your own healthcare and stop waiting for somebody else to take care of you. You make a good salary don't you?
Then shouldn't that money be spent for people who actually are in real need?