View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 07:48 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Because he mentioned "other reports" I did assume it was almost like a weekly update/newsletter. I would imagine since it is a company that he runs they need a stable flow of income so I would imagine they charge for some sort of "intelligence" newsletter on a weekly/monthly basis. I guess he must have done the same here.

I just remembered seeing that one date..
You never read this stuff do you? You read a few lines then make up your mind to what ever you already believe..

He wasn't being paid.. After he realized the scope of what he was finding, he stopped turning stuff over to Hillary's campaign or the Anti-Trump Republicans, who ever he was working for at that time. He then kept working on this with out pay and turned the info directly over to his contact in the FBI and then MI6.

Also this report isn't the only one. There are other groups which were digging up info on Trump. A second group has come forward claiming they found dirty info about Trump and handed it over to the FBI before the election. They are claiming the FBI also sat on their intel doing nothing with it.

There are other reports out there and some back up this info and have other things as well. Trump will go down over this and heads will likely roll in the FBI if Comey tried to cover it up. There are still unanswered questions as to why Rudy Giuliani knew about the FBI investigation of Hillary before it was released. Someone in the FBI obviously leaked it to him..

Steele and the other group are both claiming Comeny and the New York FBI office had very close ties to Giuliani and that's the reason they sat on the reports doing nothing. This is why Reid directly called Comeny's office out prior to the election because he knew they were sitting on this info. Reid was on the special intelligence committee in Congress and knew this stuff was out there.

It's all a house of cards and it will tumble down. Far too many people already know there is smoke & fire. It will find it's way out.

The time line of all this stuff is slowly falling into place and backing up each story. You can choose to pretend it's not real or you can look at stuff and see that things are not right with this. Who knows how much of these reports are real or can be verified, but what's clear is more than one group was finding bad info on Trump and the FBI seemed to do nothing with it for reasons unknown at this time to the public.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote