View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 07:24 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
And there you go. People like you who think that somehow you are smarter than everyone else.

If you want to know what the American people are sick of...it's that smarmy, snarky, elitist attitude.

And hell, you're just a nobody. Look at all the celebrities and news organizations that have been shoveling that shit in the American people's faces for years.

People are sick of it.
No matter how many excuses any of us may come up with for how President Hillary lost the election...that seems to be the one thing that no anti-Trump person can admit.

Nope...let's see, first it was all the Trump voters were racist.
Then it was the FBI's fault.
Then it was...the Russians.
Then it was...the votes had to be recounted.
Now it's the Russians again.

Me? I'm already profiting off the new enthusiasm in the business community.

And the market is going through the roof. And companies ARE bringing jobs back and investing in the U.S. again in anticipation of a pro-business administration.

The economy is taking off in the short time since the election like it hasn't in years.

While you guys are preaching doom and gloom...I plan on making money.
Robbie's world the world of fantasy.. It was all doom & gloom with Obama but now it's instantly different because of Trump.. He hasn't even done anything at all, but it's already raining dollars in Robbie's fantasy world.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote