View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 03:24 AM  
LovinNothin
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebitch View Post
Can some one recommend me where to buy real traffic ? not some bot shit Mainly popunder traffic for tube.Plus with low deposit.

Dont recommend traffic junky.
ALL TRAFFIC, and I do mean all traffic, is about 80% bot now.

It's unregulated and one of the biggest scams online today.

Do you homework. Don't believe me, just google the facts.

You might find some real banner traffic some place, but most of them now are all sending skim traffic to your banner. Shit skim traffic to your banner. How meaningless is that?

Pop unders? LOL you are buying numbers on a screen.

10-15 years ago, you might've been able to buy real traffic, but not anymore.

Don't believe any of these fucking crooked ass reps and brokers. All lies. Don't be fooled by fancy websites or those fucking brokers from Russia. All crooks.

Just buy any service, and start checking incoming IP's. You will know EXACTLY what I'm writing about. The bots are so sophisticated now, they even can click on a link on your page, to simulate a surfer. I know, I've tested 6 major brokers. I'd place a super tiny invisible link on a TGP, where the pics had no links, and the bots would hit the super tiny link every time. I've even replaced the banner image with a total blank and would still get hits!! All bot hits.

These fucking crooked ass traffic brokers should all be indicted and tossed in prison.
I'm talking about the major brokers here.

But don't worry, when you buy and bust them, you'll get the same speech, every single time... "oh, sorry, we are working on removing bots from our system, but sometimes they get thru, thanks for bringing it to our attention."

MAY THEY ALL BURN IN FUCKING HELL. ALL THIEVES WITH MEANINGLESS INDUSTRY AWARDS TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LEGIT.

"But how can they make money if they rip people off??"

Because Sucker, there is a new webmaster that wants to make a killing born every 60 seconds. Adult webmasters are fish in a barrel with money to spend.

But, don't believe me.... go spend your money and your time, then come back in a few days with your IP reports...so we both can have a good laugh. at your expense.

IF the traffic was real, do you think they would sell it to you for pennies a click?

Those pennies really add up fast. Pure profit.
LovinNothin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote