View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 05:57 PM  
phypon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
You sound just like all the others.. #StepfordWivesAreReal

Funny. That's probably because so many people tell you the same thing. The only way for you to rectify your mindset is to convince yourself that it's one person out to get you. Seriously, and I mean this, I've read some of your posts and you slam "conspiracy theorists" yet you're the biggest one out there. Nobody is out to get you, Crokett, people are just calling you out. The sad thing is, you're not even a "troll". You're serious in your conviction and your stance is out of touch with reality. You seriously need some help, or meds...or both (you're probably already on meds).

And another thing, get an apartment. Live life like a human being. That's great that you travel in your van, but seriously, have a home base. It's not healthy mentally what you are are doing. I'm not trying to "attack" you here in the spirit of GFY, I mean that. I absolutely don't agree with what you post on here, but I don't think you are a bad person either.
phypon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote