View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 05:28 PM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
question is who cooked it?

An armed Maryland man incensed that his wife took a bite out of his grilled cheese sandwich held police at bay for three hours after he fired a gun inside the house, authorities said.

Daniel Brian Blackwell, 55, has been charged with attempted murder, assault, reckless endangerment and several firearms violations after he fired four rounds inside his Dundalk house where his wife and three children were about to eat dinner, police said.

The man, who was banned from owning weapons because of previous assault convictions, had 15 guns in his basement - four of them loaded - authorities said.

Blackwell's wife told officers who arrived at the house that her husband shot at her through the kitchen floor after he became angry that she bit into his grilled cheese sandwich.

He fired four rounds at her from the basement, where he was surrounded by ammunition and weapons, according to a statement from Baltimore County Police.

Blackwell's wife and their three teenaged children ran from the home and called 911, police said.

Blackwell barricaded himself in the house for about three hours, and was arrested after he stepped onto the front porch and officers fired pepper balls to subdue him, the statement said.

He is being held for a psychiatric evaluation has not been arraigned, police said.

article...
Fuck! I'm gonna make me a grilled cheese