View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 12:10 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
The funny thing is Trump has a loooong history of burning through execs quickly in his business so it will be interesting.
I didn't know that he had a history of that.

As I understood his cabinet picks...they are men he considers to be peers as opposed to being "underlings". So I'm guessing (that as he said in the campaign), he will be open to their advisements on issues that he isn't familiar with.

Of course...they will do as the President directs them to in the big picture.

But I'm thinking that Trump is very good at building a team around himself to achieve what he wants to get done.

Of course you have every right to disagree with what he wants to achieve...or rather the means to achieve it (end unfair trade, repatriate trillions of dollars from U.S. company's operating overseas, destroy ISIS, bring back jobs).

But I don't think that any of us have ever worked at the level of Trump in this world. At least I never met anybody from GFY with billions of dollars...though you would have thought so from some of the bragging that many of us have done. lol

I'm gonna question his decisions (like the wall...I thought it was a bad idea when Congress passed the bill to build it in 2006, and I think it's a bad idea in 2017)...but I don't think I'm qualified to criticize a guy at his level on his team building and organizational skills.