View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 10:47 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
While I disagree with Robbie on a lot of things, at least he can debate and there is no question that he is smart.
Rochard, we can't "disagree" on facts. Something either happened or it didn't.

The Intelligence people had a 2 page document. They never showed it to Trump. They didn't even TALK about it in the briefing.
AFTER the briefing was over and they had all left the room together...they are walking and talking and one of them told Trump about the rumor in that document.

And he told Trump that the rumor was an example of false intel as opposed to what they were presenting him with in the actual intelligence briefing which was vetted and analyzed intel.

That's what I've been trying to say in every post I made.

Trump is right. CNN is full of shit. And if you had watched them on CNN when they cut in to interrupt the Senate confirmation hearings for the "Breaking News" you would know that.
It was Jake Tapper, Carl Bernstein, and about a half-dozen others sitting on stools with HUGE smiles on their faces.

And they proceeded to take full credit for "breaking" the story on national television and bragged about how hard they had worked over several weeks to confirm the story.

Then the next day after Trump destroyed them in the press conference AND the Intel chiefs said the story was false...THEN they tried to say that their reporting was STILL correct because they were just saying that Trump had been given a 35 page dossier in his Intel briefing.

That too turned out to be FALSE.

I'm not arguing whether Trump is "good" or "bad".
I think he's gonna be great and the economy is gonna roar. You think he's insane and sucks and it's gonna be really bad.

We aren't changing each other's minds. The truth will be revealed over the next few years as the economy either takes off...or goes tits up.

I'm just discussing the same thing I've been babbling about for the last 2 years....the media is so in the tank for the Democrat Party that it's lost any sense of journalistic integrity.

They are like Agent Fox Moulder on "The X Files"...they WANT to believe.
And what they want to believe is anything and everything that might hurt Trump.

That's just bad journalism.
It's no wonder the public doesn't trust them.