View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 07:37 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
Of course I have read the report. No I do not understand how that constitutes Treason?
He is adding and abetting a govt which was hacking our govt/political parties at the time and is also considered foe of ours. He then publicly called on Russia to hack Hillary...

Quote:
"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing” from emails that Hillary Clinton turned over to the State Department, Trump said in a lengthy press conference in Doral, Fla. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let’s see if that happens. That will be next. Yes, sir.”

Donald Trump
Trump was being fed intel gained by hacking/wire taps and Trump was giving them who knows what info in trade. It wasn't a one way street, the Russians weren't just giving Trump intel with nothing in return..

Now we know why Trump is denying all the hacking took place, because he's fucked when it comes out. He was trying to get his cult to believe it's all BS..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote