View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 12:54 PM  
robwod
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra View Post
What's NS's solution for CCBill? Do you have to make a new entry every few months?
Basically they send you a beta file of the stats.exe file. You download 1 days worth of current stats just to get a list of the programs you are enrolled into. Then you left-click on the CCBILL program in the sponsors list, then from the top menu under NiftyStats, click on "Import Accounts". From there, you browse and select "CC Bill Affiliate.dat" from your /statsremotedata folder (usually located under C:/users/yourname/statsremotedata/default_workspace/statshistory/CC Bill Affiliate.dat)

Then, apparently, it just starts loading them all in the background and importing them.

I have a special circumstance where it never worked. But my best guess is that it would work for most people. To their credit, NiftyStats offered to take a look at my specific file and attempt to decode it for me. But I decided that since I have an archive of SR data now loaded into an Excel file, I would start fresh with NiftyStats with everything set to begin from January 1st, 2017.

Just contact them. They sure seem to be easy to work with and willing to help people migrate.