View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 12:35 PM  
TheButcher
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
i take it back.
Because I stopped playing your game of you using multiple nicks on boards to create me drama, then ask me for 15 cents a post to make me look good. Believing you were not the one creating the drama all along asshole?

How many hundreds of dollars did I pay you over the years falling for your scam. I said my piece here https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...s-paid-bs.html

I am not going for your bullshit any more, you have played me way too long. No more gold at the end of the rainbow for you from me , you want to create,bump, start drama about me, don't come telling me how you like me and always post good shit about me for money. I fell for it one too many times and paid you too much money for this crap. It's over baby.

I hate drama, I am not a board whore and I believed you too many years. But you finally pushed me too far and I am done with you and your fake nicks every where, go enjoy the money you took from me all this time. I only post when I have something to say factual and true, I am not into any drama post whoring even on my own board. What I post is true and I make the decision when I see it fit, this is one of those times. You are wrong again and I am right.

Peace
TheButcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote