Industry Role:

New High Resolution & Homemade Underground Amateur Modeling Picture FHG's
TrueAmateurModels.com Affiliate Program

Name: Amber H.
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Bookstore Cashier Clerk
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 High Definition Hairy Bush & Hairy Ass Spreading Video

This is an all natural and hairy amateur girl that I met over at a coffee shop and when I saw her, I really
wanted to ask her about the modeling ...since she has a unique type of look. I suppose you could even
say a little bit of a nerdy look. While I was talking to her about the possibility of her participating in my
shoots, I was not aware that this chick has a full and all natural bush between her legs! So yeah, for the
guys that like amateur girls with an all natural look down below, you should love these pictures of this
hairy nerd! I shoot all types of looks, whether the models are shaved, trimmed or hairy down below, and
Amber H. just so happens to be a very hairy and nerdy looking amateur girl.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

photo above used from the gallery
Hairy Pussy Nerd - Amber H. From TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Jae
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Bike Store Sales Associate

Hi guys! My name is Jae and I am 21 years old! As you can tell, I like tattooes quite a bit and I also enjoy
listening to all sorts of music ...but my favorite style of music is Rock and I also listen to Metal bands
quite a bit too. I became a model for the website when a model photographer approached me in a bar and
started talking to me about his amateur modeling website! I've never done any nude modeling before but
I thought that the idea seemed really cool! We talked about the modeling that evening, and the very next
day, I did the modeling shoot! Ray told me that he shoots all types of real and very amateur girls, so I
knew that I would be a good model for the website since I am indeed very amateur and inexperienced with
all of this nude modeling stuff. But it was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to shooting for the website
again sometime! I also have some friends that might be interested in shooting for the website too, so be
sure to keep your eyes open! I hope that everyone enjoys looking through my amateur nude modeling
pictures and be sure to watch out for more coming!

Nude Tattooed Redhead Model Jae - TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Lucinda
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Accountant Office Receptionist
Pictures: 607 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

This amateur girl is named Lucinda and I came into contact with her over at the shopping mall. I really wanted
to speak with her in regards to my amateur nude modeling shoots because I thought that she had a unique
type of look and would be an interesting model to have on the website. But you know, that's the thing about
me. I have always specialized in shooting all types of real amateur girls! One thing that you will immediately
notice about Lucinda is that she is a very petite model! So yeah, if you are into skinny amateur girls then you
should enjoy these high resolution and amateur pictures of Lucinda modeling nude! Lucinda is also very flexible
in her nude modeling poses too!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/pet...bony-girl.html

Name: Kaila
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Restaurant Waitress

My name is Kaila and I 20 years old. I was browsing around the clothing section at a department store and this
photographer guy named Ray walked over to me and asked me if I knew the time because he left his phone at
home. When I brought out my iPhone to show him the time, a NAKED picture of me popped up on the screen! I
was so embarrassed and shocked because my boyfriend told me he saved those pictures in an encrypted folder!
When I found out that Ray was a photographer, the modeling idea sounded good to me because my boyfriend
sucks at shooting pictures and I'd rather have a professional shoot them. Once I saw the TrueAmateurModels.com
website and all of the models on it, I was so intrigued by the fact that Ray and I bumped into each other and
everything turned out the way it did! I was actually wanting to have some nude pictures taken of me and that's
why I had my boyfriend shoot a few the other day. I was a bit nervous and shy at the shoot because I've never
had nude pictures taken of me, other than my boyfriend, who really only took about 5 pictures of me
standing naked. So yes, this modeling shoot was a HUGE difference. I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude
modeling pictures!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nud...ila-model.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote