View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 02:13 AM  
WP-Script
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzteK View Post
Thank you for the update. I don't like the way you've changed the content selection because I now I have to select a category and then put in the keyword I want. It defeats the purposes of just being able to enter a keyword. It's counter intuitive.

For example now I have to:
1. Select partner
2. Select a category
3. Enter Keyword
4. Select Target Category

I just want to be able to sort by tube's that I can search by keyword, put my keyword in a go!

Also when I click "filter partners"
The menu drops down
I select search videos by keyword
Then it does nothing, it used to actually show me the options bellow for the filtration.
Hi AzteK,

We had to make some choices indeed. Here are the responses to your notes:

1. You don't have to select a category. We added the dropdown menu to give you ideas of keywords but you can directly enter the keyword(s) you want.

2. As I said it, the "filter partners" button will toggle all the tools you need to filter partners. Add as many filters as you want. The partners select box is updated instantly. You'll see how many partners match your filters in the partner selection label : "Select a partner among X/86". X is the number of partners that match your filters and 86 is the total number of partners in the grabber ;)

I know that it can be disturbing if you used old version of WP-Script Grabber plugin, but the fact is that we have more and more partners. So it became messy to have tons of parnters blocks. That's why we decided to remove all these blocks and add a dropdown menu.

Is that make sense for you AzteK?

[Edit] : Now you can search a partner directly with the search engine available in the dropdown menu.
We have ideas of small UI improvments anyway. Juste keep in touch ;)
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote