View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 01:34 PM  
Adnium_Ivana
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton View Post
Hi guys.

I am looking to relocate to a city and a country that is "similar" to Sweden. So people have suggested Toronto. Good move? I have allready kids and family and past 60! . I am more into go to NY for business. What is the positives and negatives ? Business Visa is harder to get in US i guess?

/ Berth Milton Jr
Canada is closest to Sweden when it comes to social and welfare programs like healthcare, more affordable schooling etc. and as such you will most likely be taxed more here than in the US - however I think you might pay less in taxes than you're currently paying in Sweden.

You might have an easier time finding employment/starting a business in the US though, as both Sweden (7.8%) and Canada (7%) have very similar unemployment rates whereas USA is currently sitting at 4.6%. Also seeing as US is a free enterprise economy you might experience an easier time opening and operating your own business.

There's more of course so I would definetly do more research before you make such a big decision. Good luck to you

Skype - ivana.gsmi
Email - [email protected]
[URL="https://adnium.com/ref/3168"]
Adnium_Ivana is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote