View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 01:25 PM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
It's fake. There are sites with live "hidden" cams around. Here's how they work. The person who lives at home is paid a monthly fee to run the feed. One of the conditions is that she sleep in the nude, or shower on cam, etc, and that she never look-up or otherwise acknowledge that the cam is there. End users think they are really getting secret cams, but the agreement between the site and the model show that its fake, and makes it legal.
About 15 years ago I stagged a scene where I filmed a couple having sex from my car on maxium zoom through their bedroom window. I can't believe the fucking response to that scene and I also can't believe that I sold the footage to Gentleman's Video thinking that it was shit.

Absolutely one of the dumbest fuck ups I've ever made. Plus you would think I would go back and produce another similar video but it hadn't occurred to me to do that until for some weird reason I read your post.

Boy I'm an idiot.