View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 09:03 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
apologies for bumping this thread, wanted to do so to set the record straight about chexx and its employees.

I had zero expectation of chexx honoring their debt to me, figured 100% I had to go through OFAC to have any hope of getting paid back. Instead Chexx sent me a wire that arrived yesterday for the full amount they owed. I'm still in shock that this is over.

figured this post was important to write since it's so common for businesses/people to not live up to their obligations to clients/partners. we all see threads about non-payment here and on the other industry forums far too often (fuck, just see a few posts above) and I don't want Chexx and its employees to be unfairly lumped in with that ish.

not sure if Chexx is closing, assume so but either way can't speak highly enough of how I was treated by the company and the peeps who work there

so yeah, just wanted to set the record straight on that

peace =)
WOW ... as you said this was derserving a post ... I agree that's a big news for many .
Glad to hear there is some hope in the air for all of you who have funds Frozen with all that situation.

I can assume if they threat each and anyone this way, they plan to get back in business when all this will be over.
With the old name or a new one their intention seems to be clear with a moved like this.
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote