View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 09:47 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by putas View Post
Hello Im with a third party payment processor they are in charge of that, and they told me they don't know when the funds will be sent to me.
fuck me, are you serious? so to clarify you didn't have your own Chexx/Raven account you used to send out payments to others? some IPSP is using their own Chexx-related issues to justify not paying you the earnings from your website?

and they stated they "don't know" when they are going to pay you? just unreal, that is completely unprofessional.

if they are holding your funds for the reason that they don't have a method to pay you, I find that kind of ridiculous at this point. It's been almost 2 months since the OFAC sanctions were levied (September 22). There are lots of other options out there, every other site/service I'm aware of has found one by now.

if their reason is that they can't pay out the sum owed to you that was frozen until they receive it, that is pure fuckery. I'm disgusted by companies that adopt this attitude, it's a completely unethical way to operate. Their contract is with you, issues that affect them are not your concern or responsibility.

I'm curious as to who your processor is, if you don't mind would you post it here or PM me? I can guess who it is, just don't want to libel a company based on a hunch

I used to use IPSPs (CCBill and Zombaio) so I'm pretty familiar with them. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm missing something, but as I see it there is no legitimate reason for an IPSP to be withholding your funds and using Chexx as an excuse

sorry you're going through this :/
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote