Thread: Intro
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 06:16 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashcamStudio View Post
Hey Guys, I'm Dwight. I have two brick and mortar webcam studios located in Jamaica, WI.
We've been open 3 years, but i still feel like there's so much i don't know. I'm here looking for ways to increase my models incomes.
have models make niche clips, make personal websites for each with an affiliate link to what ever platform you are performing on...mass upload the clips automatically (search bulk video upload tools) it takes some tweaking to get right...the top 10 tubes will not allow you to auto upload or watermark...always upload as the model and have her stage name everywhere in the desctiptions etc so people google her...on the most popular tubes you should ambush watermark...this mean insert a water mark for 10 seconds somewhere in the clip random so they do not catch you breaking their rules...be consistent...it takes time...upload clips on clips4sale too...open an account as the model not a studio...they are following her not your studio...