View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 05:15 PM  
TheButcher
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelBlackG View Post
Links weren't expired. You just realized you won't return money I lend you so why should you keep the links? Easy as that. Fucker.

For drama? You steal other people money and you say FOR DRAMA? I bet you have some serious brain damage! You and all other fucking scammers can buy a ticket to Mars and fly away right now. I will bump it EVERYTIME I see it ANYWHERE to let all webmasters know what A PIECE OF SHIT you are. Do you think that people forget about people like you? NOPE.

Who cares about some avatar? Grow up.

What a pitty I don't have conversations with you anymore. When this thief wanted to lend money he was saying things like he buys his children sports cars and like he hopes I will give them a visit one day to asure me he's a nice person. Yeah, he's not. To make even more money from me you were constantly talking that I need better hosting and redirected me to WebAir. Of course I didn't need it. You have just used inexperienced webmaster for your own good. I hope your reputation will follow you for your entire life so this thread will be indexed all next fucking decades so no one will ever give you a single penny.

Let's not make you look even more foolish and a lair than this post.

You go by a woman's nick "RachelblackG" I don't know too many guys called rachel, you have a pair of tits as in your avatar image, I wonder if that is supposed to play into the whole "Rachel" lie. You bump a 2 and a half old thread out the blue and want me to say any more about your bs you posted. I'm loving this thread because it was bs day #1 and is getting even better today thanks to your bump.

Learn something, there is nothing better than free publicity. And you are doing it for me by your lame ass 2 and a half year old bump here, thanks.You should see how much action your dumb ass bump created for my forum today, thanks loser.
TheButcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote