View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 04:27 PM  
RachelBlackG
Elysium

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post
I have no problem with people bumping threads from 6 years ago for drama..

Rachelbalckg not that you are a woman or the woman in your avatar, you bought links, they were expired I let them go after the time. Why you had to bump a 2 and a half year old thread I can already figure out but will not say.
Links weren't expired. You just realized you won't return money I lend you so why should you keep the links? Easy as that. Fucker.

For drama? You steal other people money and you say FOR DRAMA? I bet you have some serious brain damage! You and all other fucking scammers can buy a ticket to Mars and fly away right now. I will bump it EVERYTIME I see it ANYWHERE to let all webmasters know what A PIECE OF SHIT you are. Do you think that people forget about people like you? NOPE.

Who cares about some avatar? Grow up.

What a pitty I don't have conversations with you anymore. When this thief wanted to lend money he was saying things like he buys his children sports cars and like he hopes I will give them a visit one day to asure me he's a nice person. Yeah, he's not. To make even more money from me you were constantly talking that I need better hosting and redirected me to WebAir. Of course I didn't need it. You have just used inexperienced webmaster for your own good. I hope your reputation will follow you for your entire life so this thread will be indexed all next fucking decades so no one will ever give you a single penny.
RachelBlackG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote