View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 01:36 PM  
TheButcher
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I am loving this bump after 2 years, let me tell you why, 1 day ago one of the idiots here threatened me for money, and he promised to start me shit, I said fuck you go for it, don't black mail me, he knows who it is.

I have no problem with people bumping threads from 6 years ago for drama, as some here already know drama is good for page views and alexa, I just happen to not care either way.

But I do enjoy a good laugh and know when to reply to posts and when to ignore them.

I already addressed the OP and showed he was full of shit here and on my board;

Rachelbalckg not that you are a woman or the woman in your avatar, you bought links, they were expired I let them go after the time. Why you had to bump a 2 and a half year old thread I can already figure out but will not say.

babeterminal you are also full of shit because my site has no malware and it was because the person you referred did not post on the "Introduction" thread but went straight to spam his services.
No intro post no posts, that's my rule baby. Read the TOS on my site.

ianmoone332000 I closed the site down, emailed everyone and even started a thread on my board to notify i was not trading links, stop whining kiddo.

JKF I asked you years ago, probably 5 years ago or so not to just spam my board with your promotions but to be a regular member and I would let your spam fly, but I run a no spam forum.

nikki99 I banned you for the exact same reason about the same time as JFK for the same reason.

Now I enjoyed pointing pout what losers you all are for just bumping up the old thread where i already explained myself. On top of that I started a new thread where I explained and said why I banned the user "brassmonkey" who has made a lot of money from me over the years but now that I know he is using fake nicks on my forum all his nicks have been banned, here are the nicks I discovered him using on SC.

brassmonkey
candyflip
iketurnover
thesquealer2
tornkeetos

Not going to waste my time any more unless I have to cal,out more people if they want to post bs here, but this has been fun, have a great weekend.
TheButcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote