View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 09:38 AM  
maximoi
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
Why would you even want that, taking traffic earning you 20% and sending it where you'd only make 10%. I'm more concerned about the camgasm direct email campaigns targeting our big spenders.
I think it would be better if they included our referral link in the camgasm popups after deliberately diverting them to camgasm with popups with no compensation to us. This just shows that they're capable of direct email campaigns as well without compensation. I worry about that but if revenue drops I'm cutting chaturbate forever because of their shady practice that we all witnessed here in plain sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkules View Post
Does anyone still get camgasm's popups on the Chaturbates site?
Yes, after clicking on 3 different models it pops up, whether logged in or not, I just checked right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
i have not look into this since last time i have experienced this pops but i have to say Chaturbate
Is NOT my prefered Cams program anymore
where i will push my traffic too. I'm still promoting CB but im focusing
80% of time and effort on other cams since this BS happened
. Not worth my precious time anymore. Saddly but sick to get my affiliate traffic highjack
I'll just send my traffic to another program as well if they don't fix this in less than a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki99 View Post
chaturbate has periods, sometimes slow, my October was the highest of 2016
Don't know how you didn't get affected, it seems like all of us had our revenue start dropping mid October and there was a camgasm popup with every click on a model at one point...

My traffic has been reduced by 400% somehow too..
maximoi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote