View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 05:59 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:

More 100% exclusive and high resolution TrueAmateurModels.com FHG's released from the True Amateur Models Affiliate Program! Be sure to check out the program to obtain the complete listing of galleries from the program.

These FHG's have been consistently converting well and the sales steadily flow in every day and all throughout the day. Good luck to everyone ....and if you are not an affiliate as of yet, be sure to sign up. I know that you will be very surprised with the results of becoming an affiliate and promoting the content that I specialize in shooting.

Name: Alyssa Hart
Employment: Telemarketing Representative
Height: 5' 01
Pictures: 2,849 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 2 High Definition Videos

Look at this petite and freckled face girl! Her name is Alyssa and I met her at a grocery market and decided to speak with her about shooting for the TrueAmateurModels.com website about 4 years ago! As a result of shooting her on a few different occasions, this 25 year old girl has a total amount of 2,849 pictures! And yes, that is correct ....TWO THOUSAND, EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY NINE high resolution pictures! I was the first photographer to ever do a shoot with Alyssa, but she has shot for a few other photographers since that time. However, the vast majority of the models on the TrueAmateurModels.com website have never been on any other websites before. Alyssa has modeling pictures, handjob pictures, blowjob pictures and a high definition video too! These particular pictures are NEW pictures of her and were just taken about 2 weeks ago! However, she has many more galleries on the website so if you sign up as a member to view all of the content from the models, be sure to check out all of Alyssa's content because she has a TON of pictures, just like so many of the other models on the website. I hope that you all enjoy these brand new and high resolution modeling pictures of Alyssa and be sure to check out the website for many more pictures and HD amateur videos!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Name: Maria
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative

My name is Maria and I am a 23 year old latina woman! As you can probably tell by many of the pictures, I had an absolute blast at the modeling shoot! I wanted to have fun with my pictures and I also wanted to do as many different poses and positions as I possibly could do! I usually get compliments from guys about my big and plump ass! Do you like a big ass on a woman? If you do, I hope that you like my big and thick ass! And of course, my breasts are 100% natural too! I don't have any experience with nude modeling, and this was a first time shoot for me, but I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures! As of now, I have a total amount of 800 high resolution modeling pictures on the website, but I am also planning on shooting for the TrueAmateurModels.com website again! I hope that you all enjoy watching me remove my wet panties, as well as getting into all sorts of various poses and spread style positions!

Name: Anna
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Waitress

My name is Anna and I am 20 years old. I live in Michigan but I was visiting Florida for a couple of weeks and I met this photographer! I was looking around in the store when this guy came up to me and commented on my eyes, saying that I had pretty eyes and that I should become a model! I suppose every young girl has thought about modeling nude but most of them never actually do it! I am not like most girls though. The idea of modeling nude seemed very thrilling to me and when Ray showed me his website, I instantly told him that I would love to try out nude modeling! We hooked up the next day and did the shoot and I also gave a handjob too! The modeling was fun but the poses that Ray wanted me to get into were very explicit poses. Gee, I had no idea that I would be spreading my ass and stuff like that! However, after I did a few times, I became used to it and I didn't mind doing it. I will be visiting friends and family in Florida again and I will contact Ray to see if he wants to shoot again! I hope that you all enjoy my modeling and handjob pictures! Be sure to watch out for more coming!

Name: Lydia
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Clothing Store Sales Associate

My name is Lydia and I am 19 years old. I met this photographer dude at a metal concert and he told me that he specializes in shooting amateur girls modeling nude! We scheduled a shoot and I had a great time shooting for the website! That was a few months ago, and since that time, we have hooked up a few times to shoot and I have a total amount of 665 high resolution pictures on the website as of now! As you can see, I have a hairy pussy underneath those cartoon panties down there, but I keep it trimmed between my legs just so that it doesn't get too hairy. So for the guys that like that all natural and hairy look on a girl, I hope that you enjoy the look on my pussy! I didn't do any sort of hardcore scenes the last time I shot for the website but I do have handjob and cumshot facial pictures in the members area! I hope that everyone enjoys watching me model nude, as well as showing off my asshole and tiny teen tits! Be sure to watch out for more pictures and videos coming out soon!

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote