View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 01:04 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegUser View Post
Paul - Come on man. Westerners vote their respective governments in power, not citizens of Turkey, Chile, Vietnam or Angolans. in a dictatorship one can blame the powers that be but in a democracy the ultimate responsibility likes with electorate of that country.
It is easy to shift responsibility but lets be real here. We have been doing this for decades now. There was a time when immigration was thrown open to anyone who could migrate. Then it was restricted to the skilled persons only.
Nowadays it is restricted to fraudsters only.
You are assuming the Government carries out all the promises they make in their electioneering. Where do you live because it can't be anywhere I know about?

Joking over. This is why UKIP, Trump, Le Penn and more are winning votes. The people are sick to death with the verbal diarrhea politicians spew trying to get elected and the actions when they get those votes.

I'm pro-migration, for obvious reasons, 5 out five of my family migrated out of the UK. 3 remain outside the UK. But all of those passed a vetting process to ensure they brought more to their now home and they took. Today's open door migration is not what the people want and unless Government curbs it, we will end up with people like Trump running countries.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote