View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 03:10 PM  
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroack View Post
**AFSC Back Online**

AFSC is back online. All your orders have been saved to the new system, all your past orders, saved carts, download history, etc. All past orders are available for download in the new download system on the new server.

There may be some spotty downtime intermittently as more content from the old system uploads and populates. If there are any "dead links" please report them to us.

ALL clients who never received their content, we will now work to fulfill each and every order now that our servers are back up and we are in full operation again.

Sorry for the inconvenience to all, and we are glad to be back online to provide you with the best content and prices.
...and how about us STUDIOS on a percentage payment agreement, that hasn't recieved any money since May 2015.
Last we spoke, you basically told me to fuck off...but, my content is still up there for sale...
If the way that Keith had sent me stats, is still working, and I would assume (HOPE) it is...look it up, or get with him and/or Tristan and let's square up.

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote