View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 01:59 AM  
DDFCashJr

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babeterminal View Post
no it doesn't make sense what are you saying? waffle waffle
So basically what I said is that we are redirecting from old-designed FHGs to newly designed FHGs and we are implementing new way of linking/tracking.

Important part is that all dough you dont see your nats code after redirecting to new FHG you are being credited for sale made.

Simple as that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captcha View Post
Galleries getting this now "No input file specified."

and a few are redirecting to index page:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Many or most of the galleries are now 404.

Correct, on Friday and Saturday FHGs were down due to server maintenance. Everything should be up and running now. This is one of the reasons I'm responding now and not last week. Was balls deep into fixing these issues, so I'll answer all questions now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Galleries now appear to be fixed.

That's right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captcha View Post
wow..... maybe its time to drop links here
anyway, good luck
No need to do it. We had some server maintenance and a scammer was tring to get couple of thousand dollars, but we are still going full steam ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teomaxxx View Post
Glad they didnt even paid anything for the account Deleuze.
My GFY account was hijacked by some fucking looser from Ukraine, who is scamming the people left and right, see this thread:

Now he got hacked into my GFY account and posted that shit under my nickname.

Now they have a finally reason to not to pay him
Thank you for letting me know this. Reason why I was delaying this payout is that this account was really strange.

Guy shows up after 6 years of inactivity, changes all information to match his and paxum email. He knew information he couldn't know without asking and sent us modified PDF file as a confirmation of his address. Everything was really strange and I needed to have a clear proof that we are paying out right person.

Looks like my hunch was right. Looks like GFY Forum was useful for once!

Hope this answers your questions, if not I'm here for more of them.

Have a great day all!

Best European Affiliate Program

DDFCashJr is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote