View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 09:49 PM  
FetishGeek

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo99 View Post
For the pay site webmasters, what is the order that you release your new or exclusive content? Website, VOD, tubes? Etc.
I am not only releasing on my site- I used to release on my membership site and VOD, but realized the VOD was taking users from my pay site. By only having my content on my pay site, the only way users can get new content is to sign up, most users leave their membership as recurring, so ultimately this makes me more money.

I found the majority of my users were only lured into spending money by a few videos that they found really appealing. Buying these via VOD, that was all they would spend. By making it so that the only way they can see anything is by joining, they end up purchasing a recurring membership instead. While some will cancel their recurring membership, many won't once they have access to all that content and frequent updates.
FetishGeek is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote