View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 10:17 PM  
Konda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
^^^^thanks for that info

received this update:

"...received an update from our Accounting Team concerning the holds affecting all bank accounts affiliated with Chexx Inc. At present, we are unable to process payments from any of our bank accounts in any currency or payment method, including wires back to our clients. These restrictions affect our bank accounts both in and out of the United States.

(snip)

Any payment files that have not yet been processed should be considered void and we recommend looking into alternate payment processors to fulfill any outbound payment needs.

While we do not have a time frame for this hold, the Marketing Team for our parent company will be updating the PacNet website as news comes in:

https://pacnetservices.com/

Thank you,
"

I have just over 26k frozen by this. trying not to throw up right now
Damn that sucks. I am wondering how much big companies like MindGeek have pending there as they also use them for all their programs.

I knew this would have quite an impact in this industry because so many companies here relied directly or indirectly on Chexx Inc. and I didn't even Paxum and Payoneer also used them, but luckily it seems only for parts of their business and not for everything.
Konda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote