View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 06:06 AM  
Konda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooby View Post
Paxum still use Chexx Inc for check withdrawls. Has anyone received one of these checks recently?

Waiting for Ruth to chime in on this one...
I guess checks cashed until PacNet's accounts got frozen (yesterday) were still good, but for people that received checks and haven't cashed them yet it might be an issue now that their US accounts are frozen and the company was added to the US Government blacklist. Checks came from names like "The Payment Factory", I'm sure most affiliates have had those.

I know many big affiliate programs use Chexx for their checks and wires and based on the comments in this thread apparently Paxum uses them as well to for non-card withdrawals so I think this will affect lots of affiliates.

Most affiliate programs fund their Chexx account like a week before payouts are due, so it really sucks if their funds get frozen while 'in motion'.

Exposed: The secret powerhouse processing millions in global fraud

Quote:
In an unprecedented move, the U.S. Treasury Department has deemed PacNet a "significant transnational criminal organization" landing it on the same short list as some of the world's most notorious mobsters, drug cartels and murderers.
The government's black list newest member
Konda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote