View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 09:27 PM  
arock10
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
Having a child can restore your faith in humanity and it can be the most magical journey you will ever have the pleasure of in your lifetime. However it is EXPENSIVE. If your kid lands in the neo natal ICU at birth the bills are outrageous and if you have a kid with the wrong woman (like Brad Pit) it can cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in attorney fees.

Any woman at any moment can make the decision to be a sociopath and all she has to do is say "I fear my safety and for the safetey of my children". Seriously this is all she has to keep repeating. She gets an attorney and that asshole will often not even require payment from her because that satanic goat molesting snake knows he or she can have the judge make the husband pay the legal bills. The attorney will coach her on what to say and almost certainly she will get whatever she wants which is to keep you away from your kids. Have fun paying thousands on Orwellian anger management/abuse classes, paying tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands on legal bills, have your career potentially ruined due to being labeled an abuser, and have your reputation damaged in addition to NOT SEEING YOUR KIDS. After all of the pain and fighting you might only end up with supervised visitation at a county facility with a cultural Marxist indoctrinated social worker with the IQ of a turnip who eyeballs you and scribbles things down while you interact with you kid.

EVERYONE should watch this video before having kids!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrE3ptwP1XQ
God damn do you project