Old 09-21-2016, 05:23 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Horny guys would rather see less nudity. OK then haha
or free show to payperview lol sounds like a win win

IMO they are doing some test right now to see how many will jump ship from CB to Camgasm to be attracted by the 40% Commission.
" Separate SMALLER WEBMASTER and the ELITE WEBMASTER "

But like some else said in another thread how many on GFY can reach that 40% in commission ?

For my self I'm NO WHERE close to this. So Its CB all the way FOR NOW .....

If i promote camgasm i will get 10% unless a huge change in the sign up and SALES .

btw CB still owe me $$$ we're now AT 5 MONTHS after a ( stolen/ Lost ) cheque $184 missing. ( they said investigation take up to 4 month LOL ) "
My bank manager have confirmed to me the same day it was not my name on that cheque and been process. But because of their privacy policies they cant tell me without court order which name cash that cheque . This is was back in April 27, 2016 up to now as today ....... W.E.....

Why i still promote them is because i got spenders out there who keep spending.... I have try a month to stop sending traffic and Still was making sales lol with CB .....
BTW since that cheque missing i always get pay on time with paxum never miss a payment since.

But ....... yeah .... I let your imagination figure out the rest.
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote