View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 06:11 AM  
phil-flash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
That's kind of hot.

Do you mail your affiliates with new content? I would push you harder if I had fresh content to use.
Yes I email Affiliates. I did not this week yet, because I have another gallery of MeganQt & Princess Blueyez Baby Oil set coming out soon. So I will email both of them at the same time.

I got my backend rebuilt so that I can use it, it took me several years of life recovery and new learning of many different software. Long story short, I built code that works for me and kind of replaces an office of employees... so now I can edit and update myself.

My updating has increased a lot, and I plan to increase it even more.

What's really neat, is that my old classic stuff still sells really well. I can't wait to see what brand new girls will do.

If you want a pass to get content Rochard, just let me know. It's possible that you are "inactive", so you would not get my emails, because I only email to active affiliates. I used to send out to inactive affiliates, but I get to many angry people who are out of the business sending me emails, because they are to lazy to be responsible for their account and login and turn off emails. LOL

That's probably why they are out... too lazy.
phil-flash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote