View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 06:53 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
New CCBill Affiliate FHG's From TrueAmateurModels.com

New FHG's just released the other day. These are brand new promotional galleries, including a couple of brand new models to the TrueAmateurModels.com website! These FHG's have been converting extremely well so be sure to go to the TrueAmateurModels.com Affiliate Program to export the list of FHG's, along with your CCBILL affiliate code already being in the URL's.

Name: Anna Model and Ray Edwards
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Waitress

My name is Anna and I am 20 years old. I live in Michigan but I was visiting Florida for a couple of weeks and I met this photographer! I was looking around in the store when this guy came up to me and commented on my eyes, saying that I had pretty eyes and that I should become a model! I suppose every young girl has thought about modeling nude but most of them never actually do it! I am not like most girls though. The idea of modeling nude seemed very thrilling to me and when Ray showed me his website, I instantly told him that I would love to try out nude modeling! We hooked up the next day and did the shoot and I also gave a handjob too! The modeling was fun but the poses that Ray wanted me to get into were very explicit poses. Gee, I had no idea that I would be spreading my ass and stuff like that! However, after I did a few times, I became used to it and I didn't mind doing it. I will be visiting friends and family in Florida again and I will contact Ray to see if he wants to shoot again! I hope that you all enjoy my modeling and handjob pictures! Be sure to watch out for more coming!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Name: Destiny
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Telemarketing Representative
Pictures: 782 HIgh Resolution Pictures - Including Hardcore THREESOME pictures!

My name is Destiny and I am 18 years old. My parents and I just relocated out from another state and I moved into an apartment complex here in Florida. I met this guy named John about 3 days after I moved in. John lives right around the corner from me in the complex and he turned out to be a really cool guy. I remember one particular night, there was a guy named Ray that had come over to Johns apartment and that's where I spoke with Ray about the amateur nude modeling! I was just kicking back on the couch when Ray walked through the door and my friend John started telling me that he shoots pictures of naked girls! I must admit, I've never met anyone that shoots pictures of naked girls for a living, so that was pretty interesting to me! I remember when we were doing the modeling shoot, Ray wanted to shoot some hardcore pictures too! So yeah, I have plenty of hardcore content on the website too! Sex scenes, handjobs, blowjobs and all sorts of amateur nude modeling pictures! In fact, I have a total amount of 782 high resolution pictures in the members area of the website! Hope you all enjoy these amateur and homemade nude modeling pictures!

Name: Angel
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Doctor's Office Front Desk Receptionist
Pictures: 550 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Angel J. and I am 29 years old. My hobbies are going to sporting events, reading mystery books, and I also like to dance at the nightclubs on the weekends, when I am not working as a receptionist 5 days per week. I have never done any nude modeling before, so I am a very good girl for the True Amateur Models website since the models are so amateur and without modeling experience! When Ray Edwards (the photographer) first started talking to me at the gas station the other day, I had no idea that the modeling would be so kicked back! He was pumping gas into his car and I was doing standing directly across from him and pumping my gas too. We just started talking about the gas prices, the weather that day....just random everyday small talk. When he started talking to me about the amateur nude modeling, it all seemed a bit intriguing to me, and it was also something that I thought would probably be a lot of fun to do so I decided to do the amateur modeling shoot! I have over 550 high resolution modeling pictures in the members area, as well as some handjob pictures too! I hope that everybody enjoys these sample nude modeling photos! I had so much fun at the shoot and cannot wait to shoot again!

Name: Lola
Employment: Part Time Dental Office Receptionist
Height: 5' 07
Pictures: 943 High Resolution Pictures + More Pics Coming Soon!
Videos: 1 High Definition Modeling / Ass Spread Video + More Coming!

My name is Lola and I am 19 years old. The modeling was a lot of fun and I have never done nude modeling before, so I sure hope that I did ok with my modeling shoot! Ray said that I did good, so I hope that you all enjoy my pictures! Ray and I met each at a clothing store. I was in the store last week and I saw a pair of shorts and a blue shirt that I really liked a lot. I didn't pay much attention at first when I first saw Ray because I just figured he was looking for an outfit for a girlfriend or some other female that he may have known, but then he walked right up to me and started talking to me! At first, he just casually spoke about the outfits that I had been browsing though, and since he seemed like a nice enough guy, I really didn't mind talking with him. However, when he started talking to me about becoming involved with his nude modeling shoots, I remember thinking to myself, what the fuck? Did this guy just ask me what I think he asked me? I didn't get angry with him, but I was like, I don't even know you! He offered to buy my shirt and he also offered to take me out to lunch. I was impressed with that because it is not every day when a stranger will offer to buy you something! We both walked over to the Restaurant across the street from the clothing store and discussed the nude modeling. The idea seemed pretty interesting, and since I had never done any modeling before, I thought that it would probably be something fun to try out! Since that time, Ray and I have hooked up a couple of times to shoot! In fact, I have s total amount of 741 high resolution pictures and an HD video on the website! I hope that you guys like my pictures - softcore and hardcore in the members area!

Name: Sully and Ray Edwards
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Nightclub Hostess
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

What's up everybody? My name is Sully and I am 27 years old. As you can tell, I absolutely love tattoos! I am also a girl that enjoys listening to Metal music and I usually attend many of the local concerts! In fact, that's exactly how Ray Edwards (photographer for TrueAmateurModels.com) and I came into contact with each other! I was checking out this band playing onstage and I was also right in the front row! I saw Ray standing very near to me, and before I knew it, he was behind me in the line over at the bar! It seemed almost like he was following me around! While we we standing in the line, I heard someone make a comment about one of my tattoos, so once I turned around to see who made the comment, I saw Ray standing there smiling at me with a drink in his hand that he had just purchased for me! He seemed like a nice enough dude so I talked to him while we waited in the line. He actually likes a lot of the same music that I like and many of the same bands! So yeah, we instantly had a connection right then and there. However, I was not expecting Ray to talk to me about participating in a nude modeling shoot and spreading apart my pussy! I had to think that one over for a bit, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do the nude modeling because I have a lot of tattoos and it would be rather interesting to see them in the nude! So yeah, I told him that I would go ahead and try out the nude modeling! I hope that you guys like my homemade and amateur nude modeling pictures!

Watch Sully use her Tattooed hands and fingers to stroke my cock after the nude modeling shoot! She sure is good at giving a handjob! When she uses both of her hands ..oh man, that really feels good! I wanted to shoot some POV pictures of Sully with that dick in her hand, so I stood up and had Sully stroke all over it while she was down on her knees! It was actually her idea to do the handjob, but she did tell me that she is willing to do other types of scenes too, so watch out for more! Hope you all enjoy watching this Metalhead and tattooed babe give a handjob!

TrueAmateurModels.com Affiliate Program
Ray Edwards
Email: [email protected]
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote